A Fury Vehicle is a Better Vehicle
The Fury Complimentary Limited Powertrain Warranty covers all new vehicles* and most used vehicles from the current year to 5 years old with less than 80,000 miles. For as long as you own your car, named vehicle components of major systems will be covered including engine, transmission, all-wheel drive, transfer case and drive train assembly, among others.
This coverage is over and above your manufacturer’s warranty.
Fury Complementary Limited Powertrain Warranty
Available on all new car purchases and most used cars with less than 80,000 miles.
Warranty is valid from vehicle sale date and during the customer’s lifetime or until the customer no longer owns the vehicle.
This is an inclusionary warranty which means only named components are covered. The warranty is limited to these listed parts.
Cylinder block, cylinder head(s), rotor housings and their internal parts, intake manifold, exhaust manifold(s), timing gears, timing chain(s) or belt(s), timing chain or belt tensioner(s) and timing chain or belt cover, valve covers(s), flywheel or flexplate, ring gear, harmonic balancer, oil pump, vacuum pump, water pump, oil pan, turbocharger or supercharger housing(s) and their internal parts, waste gate, intercooler, engine mounts, and EGR valve.
Transmission/Transfer Case/All-wheel Drive Assembly:
Transmission case, transaxle case, transfer case and their internal parts, torque convertor, vacuum modulator, cooler and metal cooler lines, transmission mounts, slave cylinder and master cylinder of a manual transmission clutch assembly.
Final drive and axle housing(s) and their internal parts, axle shafts and bearings, universal and constant velocity joints, drive shaft(s), center bearings and drive shaft yokes, four-wheel drive engagement actuator/motor, traction control linkage, solenoids, control processor and sensors, and 4x4 locking hub. Front-wheel driver and rear-wheel drive.
The deductible is the amount the customer must pay for each covered repair.
Registration Date to 6 month:
$0 deductible when repairs are performed at any Fury location or another authorized repair shop.
6 Months to 5 Years:
Disappearing deductible which means $0 deductible when covered repairs are performed at any Fury location. The deductible is $100 when covered repairs are performed at a repair facility other than Fury.
After 5 Years:
Deductible is $300 regardless of where covered repairs are performed.
The limited warranty does not apply to:
- Vehicles used for commercial, business or government purposes.
- Vehicle used for or equipped with a tow package which meets or exceeds the vehicle manufacturer’s towing package specifications.
- Any damage or loss due to water, rust or contamination
- Any expense incurred in connection with repairs performed without receipt of prior authorization from Warranty Plan Administrator.
- Any mechanical failure caused by sludge buildup, contaminants, foreign objects, improper amount or type of fluids, lubricants, coolants, or refrigerants, or lack of required maintenance.
- Any damage resulting from continued operation or caused by owners failure to take reasonable precautions to prevent further damage to the vehicle when an apparent problem exists.
- Any resulting or subsequent damage to or from a non-covered part.
- The vehicle if the odometer is inoperative or has been altered or tampered with during the time you owned your vehicle so that the actual mileage cannot be determined.
- The vehicle if it has been modified or if it has any alterations to the powertrain, the suspension (including tire or wheel sized or offsets) of the exhaust system not approved by the manufacturer of the vehicle.
- Any loss or expense due to failures caused by overheating.
- Any loss normally covered by an automobile insurance po9licy including injury or death to any person or persons
If the owner fails to maintain the vehicle according to the requirements below, coverage under this Limited Warranty will be restricted or denied.
- REQUIRED MAINTENANCE – It is the owner’s responsibility to maintain and service the vehicle according to the service and maintenance schedule published by the manufacturer of the vehicle. Owner must perform all scheduled maintenance for this Limited Warranty to remain in effect. If owner fails to maintain vehicle according to the service and maintenance schedule published by the manufacturer of the vehicle and owner’s failure to maintain vehicle according to the service and maintenance schedule published by the manufacturer of the vehicle and owner’s failure to maintain the vehicle is a cause of the mechanical failure, the claim will be restricted or denied.
- REQUIRED RECORDKEEPING – Owner must keep repair orders and maintenance receipts issued by the repair facility that services the vehicle. Each repair order should show the date of repair, the odometer reading on that date, and a detailed listing of the services performed and parts replaced.
- SELF-SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE – If owner performs their own maintenance services, owner must retain proof-of-purchase receipts. The receipts must clearly show the date the service was performed and the parts/lubricants replaced. The receipts must include a notation of the odometer reading at the time the maintenance was performed.
- CONTINUED OPERATION – When a known problem exists with the vehicle, it is the owner’s responsibility and owner must take all reasonable steps and use all reasonable means to protect the vehicle from further damage resulting from continued operation.
Vehicles that are excluded from Lifetime Limited Warranty*:
Vehicles with more than 80,000 miles. Vehicles over 5 years old. All Leased Vehicles. Any of the following vehicles: Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volvo, Audi, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Maserati, Ferrari, Fiat, Porsche, Sprinter, ProMaster, Roush, Callaway Lotus, Saleen, Acura-NSX, Prowler, GT-40, Saab, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Corvette ZR1, All Electric Vehicles , Hybrids & Diesel Engines, Alfa Romeo, ARO, Avanti, Centurion Trucks, Crosslander, Mini, Maybach, Cadillac, Camaro ZL1 & Calloway, Lexus LF, Subaru WRX, Viper, All SRT, Nissan GTR, Tesla, VW, Chassis Cab, and Incomplete vehicles.
Filing a claim:
- It is the owner’s responsibility to maintain and service the vehicle. Owner shall return vehicle to the issuing Fury dealership to determine the problem and the cause of mechanical failure. If this is not possible, call place Administrator for instructions.
- Owner must authorize any charges necessary to determine the cause of the failure. This includes necessary diagnostic and teardown charges.
The Limited Warranty provides coverage in the United States, including its territories and possessions, and Canada only for failures due solely to the mechanical failure of a Covered part.
Cancellation and Transfer Exclusions:
This Limited Warrant is issued by Fury Motors only and not by the manufacturer of the vehicle. This Limited Warranty is neither cancelable nor transferable. This Limited Warranty is included without additional costs as part of the purchase price of the vehicle.
Contact your Fury Service Department for claims and claim information requests.